Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pinocchio's Gm App. Empty Pinocchio's Gm App. Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:53 am

Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Forum Member
Hi all, My name is Mattias and I'm gonna make a Siege Game Master app.
First Name: Mattias

Last Name: Johnson

Facebook Email Add: pinocchio. johnson@hotmail .com

Address: Sweden, Stockholm

Timezone: GMT+2

How many hours can you be online for a day?: monday-friday I can be online 5 hours+ and on the weekends 8 hours+

How long have you played Saint Flyff?: in 11 months+ I think

Why would you like to be a part of staff?: I've allways wanted to be a part of staff here on saintflyff. Because for me this is the best private server in the world. And I'm from sweden so I live in a diffrent timezone than most of the Game Masters here, so I could host siege when they can't or if they're busy. I could host siege often to keep the players active because I know the saintflyffers love siege. And events I can host as much as I'm able to.

Have you been Game Master in flyff before?: No, I haven't. But I'd like to be one.

Give us a precise reason why we need to hire you as a member of Saint Flyff Staff? I have been playing flyff 4 years so I know where to get everything and how the things work. If someone needs help with that I could allways help them... And I love to host events and siege. Because that makes the players happy and I love to help people, I'm very friendly
~That's all for me right now, I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading my GM application

Last edited by Pinocchio on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Pinocchio's Gm App. Empty Re: Pinocchio's Gm App. Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 am

Razukaii

Razukaii
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
very nice GM app, i really liked it, hope u'll be a part of the staff, Good luck! Very Happy

3Pinocchio's Gm App. Empty Re: Pinocchio's Gm App. Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Forum Member
Razukaii wrote:very nice GM app, i really liked it, hope u'll be a part of the staff, Good luck! Very Happy
Thank you Razu Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons