Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flaris Crash Empty Flaris Crash Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:42 pm

kareemkj

Forum Member
So I have a problem that whenever i try to get near flaris i cfrash and when i try to re log it crashes and doesnt get in game Sad so i tried to make another char it worked and i logged in game but again crashes when i get to flaris and always same :? when i tried to teleport to saintmorning it worked and was all fine but still crashes in flaris and wth i need flaris town so much Sad

plz anyone can help me ?

2Flaris Crash Empty Re: Flaris Crash Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:44 pm

raxekem

raxekem
Forum Member
it might be in your error document its in the folder log if you can pm me the errors in there i might b able 2 help you

3Flaris Crash Empty Re: Flaris Crash Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:15 am

kareemkj

Forum Member
hmm it worked and fixed but still i have another problem :S my game is so so so so laggy and sometimes i cant get in game i get the check ur network thing :s or sometimes error while lohhing in after char selection :S tho i have like 20-25 mbps internet speed :S

4Flaris Crash Empty Re: Flaris Crash Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Bellemund

Bellemund
Administrator
Administrator
It might be because your internet connection is too slow to run FLYFF, close any application that is running in your Computer or adjust your resolution to 800x600

or you can just follow this guide https://saintflyff.forumtl.com/t6-auto-dc-useful-guide

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons