Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To our dear flyff players. Empty To our dear flyff players. Mon May 28, 2012 1:22 am

lyken

lyken
Game Master
Game Master
Im not in the right position to say this but, we must understand the owner of this server (ROB). Not only SAINT FLYFF encountered this problem. There are lots of private servers there that are experiencing same problems. We are fortunate that only sudden rollbacks are the problem and not server wipe-out like what happen to Vanity Flyff last year.

Its not that easy to host and develop a server. You need to have skills in developing a server. We are fortunate also because the owner is also the developer. Other private servers there urgently needs a VOLUNTEER DEVELOPER. Like what i have said, its not easy to host and develop a server, then they have no profits/salary. Can you imagine that? They are working for nothing!!! The are working just for us. To give us what the owner thinks what we deserve. And then others saying that the owner/admin/GM's are creeps,noob etc.? Mad Those people should be ashamed of their-selves. They are just players. WE ARE JUST PLAYERS. We are just using what they have been worked out. Their act of hardworking and perseverance gains my full gratitude to them. I salute you ROB143.

2To our dear flyff players. Empty Re: To our dear flyff players. Mon May 28, 2012 7:29 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I'm sure Rob will appreciate it a lot Smile

I'll just add one thing, YES I am a moderator, but NO I am not payed. I am a volunteer just like all the GMs so please forgive myself if I don't always answer your questions and solve your problems right away. I have school and work and everything, so respect every single person that is part of Saint Flyff staff.

About the server, just be patient please, and please don't say there is going to be a wipe, because it's not true. A wipe is the last resort of a server, only when some hacker steals the owner's password and changes it. It's a possibility of course, but I believe that in 99% of the cases, Saint Flyff won't wipe-out.

3To our dear flyff players. Empty Re: To our dear flyff players. Mon May 28, 2012 8:45 am

mokines80

mokines80
Forum Member
^^ tnx for all the hardwork GodSlayer and all the Staff of Saint Flyff.. to Sir Rob as well.^^ we will also do our best not to be a big burden to you guyz^^

4To our dear flyff players. Empty Always Patient Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm

evanaleigh

Forum Member
I thank all Saint Flyff staff for working hard, always trying to maintain a great playing experience. Having daily events, sieges... The effort is evident in all you do. Good luck in solving this problem, and hope to see you online soon. It will be a pleasure in having a chance to donate in the coming future.

Cheers, Akinoa

5To our dear flyff players. Empty Re: To our dear flyff players. Mon May 28, 2012 8:18 pm

ciellepurrple

Forum Member
Thank you for all the sacrifices you've been giving to us players. To me, YOU ARE ALL APPRECIATED. See you all soon in game, I'll just wait here patiently. More power to all of you GMs and especially Sir Rob! Smile

6To our dear flyff players. Empty Re: To our dear flyff players. Tue May 29, 2012 12:59 am

rayben4192

rayben4192
Forum Member
TO ALL STAFF OF SAINT FLYFF(SF) thx for all of your works for this game and i love it to because i played this since FLYFF PH v4 i dont stop playing until now but i must ry someting about the private server not only PH servers TY to all the staff who work for this flyff GOD BLESS us and TY to all players of SAINT FLYFF (SF) HAVE A NICE PLAYING

I'M A PLAYER
I'M
HERO<--->LEGEND

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons