Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SaintFlyff Ends. Empty SaintFlyff Ends. Sun May 20, 2012 10:23 pm

nicek

Forum Member
i actually love saintflyff. but not anymore >.< because no one can awake! we awaking in like 2 days and just when ur done there is a roll back. and this dosent show up once its like every time u awake! im tired to re awake now but i'll try awake one more time when im not mad on u! and then if it dosent roldd back when im done i like this server and if it rolld backs i'll hate this forever and tell everyone to stop play... ok in this mail i sound kinda mad but if u fix back my awakes im happy for ever and god bless fix it!

2SaintFlyff Ends. Empty Re: SaintFlyff Ends. Sun May 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Leane

Forum Member
I had the same problem :s A little patience would help and lets give some time for the fix? Smile Also, I suggest you relog every now and then to prevent the effects of rollback. Like for example you get an epic awake on your item, just wait 5 seconds and relog. It should prevent the item awake from getting lost in the roll back Smile Hope you stay :s

3SaintFlyff Ends. Empty Re: SaintFlyff Ends. Mon May 21, 2012 12:46 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I was about to tell you the same, I can't say it is your fault that you lost your items because it's not your fault at all, but I can tell you that you should only log out and relog often to be 100% that small rollbacks like those won't affect you in any way.

As a warning; Don't even try to flame this server, it is useless and you will see ALL your accounts and characters definitly deleted (everything on your ip adress) in-game, and I can ban you from the forums too. You're brighter than this aren't you? ^-^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons