Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 pm

unknown267

Forum Member
I can't access my Guild Warehouse anymore O.o my guild had a lot of items and penya in there.

2Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Re: Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Are you sure you were on channel 1 and had the rights to take items from guild warehouse (items section in guild tab)?

3Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Re: Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 am

unknown267

Forum Member
Oh nevermind, somehow it came back :s weird

Well, I asked my guild leader what was going on, and she told me she couldn't access it either XD but today she can so o.o?

4Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Re: Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Wed May 16, 2012 11:54 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
As long as you didn't lost anything I guess it's okay XD

5Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Re: Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Sat May 19, 2012 1:41 am

unknown267

Forum Member
Hm, it disappeared again...o.o

6Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Re: Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Sun May 20, 2012 11:42 am

Choppeh

Forum Member
mine is gone too???????

7Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Re: Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Sun May 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Draven81

Draven81
Forum Member
goto channel 2 guild warehouse is only accessible on channel 2

8Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Empty Re: Where did the Guild Warehouse go? Sun May 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Choppeh

Forum Member
thanks, just found that too

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons