Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dravens Intro Empty Dravens Intro Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 am

Draven81

Draven81
Forum Member
Even though a bunch of you already know me i figured those of you who dont needed an intro. First of all i am the Guild leader of the Illuminati Guild. I am an english speaking player and have been playing flyff for almost 8 years. I love the game and enjoy seeing others learning the game. IF you see any of my characters ingame and need any help feel free to ask. There is a couple of things that erk me and ill tell you them in a min.

1: Do not let me catch you cheating or hacking i will not fail to report what i see to RoB143 (see my motto at the bottom of this post)

2: Do not let me see you scamming new players this is just wrong.

3: Do not let me see you badmouth belittle or badger any GMs this is unexcusable i know what it is to be a GM and know how hard they work. If you have a problem with a GM do not take it into shout bring it to the complaints section here on the forums.

4: Last but sure not the least thing this is an MMO meaning massively multiplayer online game this is not a race war please do not bring racism into a game that is meant for fun.

My Motto: IF you have to cheat or hack to play a game let alone a pserver you dont not need to play it to begin with. If you have to start flame wars and badmouth other players you do not need to play with others.

P.s. in closing if you must badmouth someone in authority position do it in private chat ive seen this done too many times and it gets the ones in charge very mad and sometimes that is enough to make the other players suffer the wraith keep it in private this ruins the community.

2Dravens Intro Empty Re: Dravens Intro Tue May 22, 2012 10:24 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Lol nice intro!

3Dravens Intro Empty Re: Dravens Intro Tue May 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Leane

Forum Member
Nice Sass xDD Welcome ! Very Happy

4Dravens Intro Empty Re: Dravens Intro Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:08 am

Destroyer