Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM app by Phil Empty GM app by Phil Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Phil93

Forum Member
•First Name: Philip

•Last Name: Vikström

•Facebook Email Add: Philip Vikström

•Address:
Sweden

•Timezone:
GMT+2

•How many hours can you be online for a day?: monday-friday To be honest i play 6-8 hours and on weekends its even more haha.

•How long have you played Saint Flyff?: Ive been playing for just 2 weeks.

•Why would you like to be a part of staff?: I wanna be apart of this staff because it needs more GMs from diffrent timezones. And i´m a very polite and helpful guy, I really like this server so i´m ready to give the people my help and give them as much fun as they want in game! Smile

•Have you been Game Master in flyff before?: Yes i do, Long time ago i was GM at FlyForFame the first private server in flyff. And ive been coding n such on a server i have on my computer. So i know how too handle it.

Give us a precise reason why we need to hire you as a member of Saint Flyff Staff? Because i´m a very old flyff player i started at V6 and been playing since then, i quited Eflyff at v8 and took a paus from it and made a comeback Smile And now ive been playin since v11. You should hire me because i know the game as it should by my child.. haha. I´m a very nice guy im very helpful and i´m a gaming guy Very Happy so yeah hope you enjoy reading my app

- Phil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons