Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unacceptable Jane4ever Empty Unacceptable Jane4ever Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I'd like to report the new GM Jane4ever for completely ignoring me for over 15 minutes (she was NOT afk as you will see in the screenshot). I asked her gently when will be the next guild siege and she ignored me, so I asked her around 5 times without being mean and always saying please, but still not a single answer... She couldn't even tell me "I am busy" or anything, just a complete and raging ignore Evil or Very Mad Honestly Jane you should be ashamed, you're a brand-new GM and you can't answer a single simple question... If I wasn't forum moderator I would've insult you here and in-game because your behaving is absolutly unacceptable.

Here is the screenshot (I am GodFM)

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/542/flyff00044f.jpg/

2Unacceptable Jane4ever Empty Re: Unacceptable Jane4ever Mon May 21, 2012 8:49 am

l3gun3

l3gun3
Forum Member
Hey slayer she ignores evrybody when she does events not sure why but she does this is another thingy i should mention

3Unacceptable Jane4ever Empty Re: Unacceptable Jane4ever Mon May 21, 2012 9:21 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
mmh I'll talk to Rob about this, a GM is there to HELP players before entertaining them + we have many more good applications for future great GMs

4Unacceptable Jane4ever Empty Re: Unacceptable Jane4ever Mon May 21, 2012 9:31 am

l3gun3

l3gun3
Forum Member
Ok enyway ty for the nice commemt on my app Very Happy!!

5Unacceptable Jane4ever Empty Re: Unacceptable Jane4ever Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Razukaii

Razukaii
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
uhmm GM ignore many guys, when i was GM i got many PM's so u had to ignore some of them and i understand jane

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons