Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And here is the best GM!!! Empty And here is the best GM!!! Wed May 16, 2012 12:38 am

DarkerThanNight

DarkerThanNight
Forum Member
Let's see what JUST happened in lZephirothl 's event.
In the last round he gave us the following math question.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/803/failz.jpg/
Normally I would never say such a thing for a GM, but since i answered the question FIRST (i mean the right answer) i really think he deserves it. Just wanted to post it so you can see how he really can calculate.
12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12(0) is like
12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + (12x0) which is
12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 which is equal to
72. And the guy who won said 0... EPIC

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000577044014

2And here is the best GM!!! Empty Re: And here is the best GM!!! Wed May 16, 2012 6:21 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Seems legit, you are completely right to report this kind of situation. I just want you to know that GMs are normal people like you and me, mistakes can happen (if I'm not mistaking you posted an application right?). I am rarely in game so I can't really help you since I don't know who Zephiroth is on the forum. Whenever you see him in game though, make sure to tell him I am sure he will understand. He won't take back the item(s) he gave to the "official" winner of the event to give it to you, but he can still lend you the same prize after you explain him his mistake.

Don't worry, you WILL get your prize I make it a personnal promess! Just don't flame that GM please (I know you didn't just to make sure)

PS: moved to Reports and Complain section ^0^

3And here is the best GM!!! Empty Re: And here is the best GM!!! Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 pm

DarkerThanNight

DarkerThanNight
Forum Member
I always told him about his mistake and I didn't get anything, but as I said it's not about the prize, for me it's cuz he is a GM and this was very easy... I know he can make a mistake but i think that kinda mistake is unnacceptable! really...

4And here is the best GM!!! Empty Re: And here is the best GM!!! Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I agree, his mistake wasn't giving the prize to another player but to refuse to listen to you and to what you had to say... Did you talk to him? He was on yesterday at like 9 am server time

5And here is the best GM!!! Empty Re: And here is the best GM!!! Thu May 17, 2012 3:18 pm

DarkerThanNight

DarkerThanNight
Forum Member
I talked with him, told him that he wasnt right and he agreed but he said he cannot give me prize - that was all.

6And here is the best GM!!! Empty Re: And here is the best GM!!! Fri May 18, 2012 6:20 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I'll talk to him...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons