Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RecremXela's GM application Empty RecremXela's GM application Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Recremxela

Recremxela
Forum Member
Hi SaintFlyffers. My name is Alex. I’m applying for a Siege Game Master and currently I’m practicing graphics editing, I’m still finding ways in improving it.

First Name: Alex

Last Name: Canete

Facebook Email Add: There's a problem regarding links when I tried to press "send" for this application so I decided to enclose my email address and cut the link, to make it literal [john underscore veins at yahoo.co.uk]

Address: Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu 6015

Timezone: GMT+8

How many hours can you be online for a day? (Be HONEST)
-Since I have free time and I have just been off from work and now I need to find another business/ BPO institution to apply for, so right now I can say, I can be online for 6-8 hours a day.

How long have you played Saint Flyff?
-Honestly ,my SaintFlyff Experience is just starting. I just downloaded it yesterday ^_^,I really like the new map features when I was in-game, new flaris, new ambience and the in-game features ftw.. I would say this would be a very good place to be in with approachable Administrators and reaches out to players, and this would be an amazing experience to all flyffers out there who wants a home In the world of online gaming.

Why would you like to be part of staff?

-I’d like to be part of the staff because I have known that SaintFlyff is needing an active GM to promote the server and listen/help people in-game regarding their queries/questions and also in maintaining the player’s motivation through conducting Guild Seiges and approved events ( I said approved coz it’s a protocol for every GM to discuss every event with Administrators,Developers and Co-GM’s for approval).

There are different scenarios that I can relate to this and I’d like to share it with you:
Here are possible factors that may affect the in-game situation which is the one I’d like to consider for this question. This would describe my behavior and actions so as my previous experiences in dealing with these specific scenarios and for me to be a part of SaintFlyff staff:

What would you do when there is a hacker?:
-For me there are two types of hacker. First -The one who is physically hacking an account and Second- the one who is a digital hacker. For the first one I would categorize first who is the hacker and who was hacked, depending on the report, then get the evidence ( it could be Screenshots, or physical witness that can prove the act), do proper investigation to implement the rules appropriately and fairly – this would not be a 100% guarantee in closing the case with positive results since there are factors that would interfere in every case. Case I will deal in every case with justice to whom it would deserve to be and finally the judgement to make the decision final. For the Second type- In this situation I would report immediately to the administrators and the owner if there’s something unusual that is happening in-game of a possible presence of a hacker that could be prevented through immediate action and real time reports.

What would you do if someone is begging for items?:
-For me this is a common scenario in-game, but there is a rule in every game and in flyff,One of it is - don’t beg for items from staffs and GM’s- for me I would tell him/her that I would give three warnings only and if It reaches to the 4th offense appropriate punishment will be served ( maybe a mute for 1 day or 2).

What should you do when when there is someone advertising on the server?:
-First I would reprimand him/her of his/her actions as this is in the rule of the game that no one should advertise other server’s name once or repeatedly because this is like a disrespect to a server. Ii’ll only give one warning since this is a critical issue and do the appropriate punishment if it exceeds.

Have you ever been a Game Master in flyff before?
- I have a GM or Game Master experience in RO or Ragnarok Online which is a MMORPG too.
•ZileRO – I was a former GM (GM:99) in this server and my job is to conduct scheduled EVENTS,- Like summoning 1 boss monster in 1 location for the players, I was also the Head of the Investigative Team which was formed after a hack from an external subject / digital hacker was detected and did a some damage on the server, We are formed in two divisions the first one are the DPT – Digital Protection Team and the second one is SDT –Sharp Detection Team. I was one of the SDT’s – this was my other role aside from being a GM, I also do investigations in-game for immediate detection and our DPT team can apply immediate protection.

XilRO- I was a former Sub-GM (GM:40) in this server where my job is conducting EVENTS, a GM for GMT+8 players in the server since this server was GMT+2 but in general I could be available to all players and that was my specific task included. In here there was no Investigative team since this server did not experience being hacked by a digital hacker but I just shared my experience with the previous RO I played in about the Team that I had and provided some informations in case of emergencies xD.

In Flyff I was just gaining experience in the game, making myself familiar in all aspects of it ,even to people, in mingling, in talking to them, I’ve experienced a lot, and I’ve learned how to handle them in time. Right now, I can say that I am a well-experienced, competitive and at the same time professional Flyff gamer.

Added recent GM experience (Flyff):
I was just recently been a GM in one of the private servers in Flyff and that was on Beflyff ( a Belgian Flyff private server that was made this year, at the moment it is still offline for further resource file tweaks and game improvement, the Administrators are making it into a whole new Flyff and a new Server since Beflyff was down because of the server host that was unfortunately got burned). My experience here made me more familiar with GM commands , on how to use it in events and especially in Guild Seiges. Here are few screenshots of me:

RecremXela's GM application J9rbjt

RecremXela's GM application 117z2pv

RecremXela's GM application 5ured4

RecremXela's GM application K3n6tv

Furthermore as a GM and as a gamer, I’d like to be in an environment and a community that shares stories with a smile on their faces and that’s what my goal is. To put a smile on every gamer’s face, And also for plalyers, don’t forget to balance your gaming and responsibilities in real life. In that way you could help yourself mature and be a good citizen in the future.

Give us a precise reason why we need to hire you as a member of the Saint Flyff Staff?
-I should be considered because I’m mature enough to handle critical situations and do the appropriate or the proper way of resolving it and I’m a well-experienced, competitive, professional flyff gamer.

Last edited by Recremxela on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2RecremXela's GM application Empty Re: RecremXela's GM application Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 pm

LanOnSaint

LanOnSaint
Game Master
Game Master
Excellent Application..

But I will ask one question.

How can you be a good GM in this server if you haven't play this private server for a month .?

3RecremXela's GM application Empty Re: RecremXela's GM application Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 am

lyken

lyken
Game Master
Game Master
Your application has near to be canceled due to lack of experience on server. Sorry to say. Sad

4RecremXela's GM application Empty Re: RecremXela's GM application Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

lyken

lyken
Game Master
Game Master
AND REMOVE YOUR SIGNATURE PICTURES ITS MOSTLY ADVERTISING .

5RecremXela's GM application Empty Re: RecremXela's GM application Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 am

Recremxela

Recremxela
Forum Member
LanOnSaint wrote:Excellent Application..

But I will ask one question.

How can you be a good GM in this server if you haven't play this private server for a month .?

-Thanks for the appreciation regarding my application sir Lan. And with your question/comment, Yes I am still new to Saintflyff and I haven't played that much. But as for me not to brag, I can blend and adopt to the community easily from my previous experiences as a GM , I have been through different challenges that made me more resilient and flexible in handling different kinds of people especially in an MMORPG where we can't predict the players' reaction from time to time, with I'm proud to present myself as a more mature, more professional in handling different situations as I have developed myself not only in playing the game but also in having positive responses from those players' reaction which can be positive or negative and I'm able to comprehend and compensate whatever solutions would be possible with outmost responsibility and for the good of everyone.

lyken wrote:Your application has near to be canceled due to lack of experience on server. Sorry to say. Sad

- Sad to hear about that sir lyken. Sad . but i'm still hoping to be a part of Saintflyff staff..

lyken wrote:AND REMOVE YOUR SIGNATURE PICTURES ITS MOSTLY ADVERTISING .

- Sir Lyken. regarding those pictures above. Those were the Screenshots from my recent pserver with me as a GM , I actually posted those images for my recent Flyff GM experience, and regarding the server, It doesn't exist anymore because of technical problems. Sorry if I wasn't too sensitive enough to explain it before posting.And for my SIG, its the one I'm personally using but that wouldn't be a problem if it will be removed. Thank you for your consideration..

6RecremXela's GM application Empty Re: RecremXela's GM application Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:56 am

IndigoEs

IndigoEs
Forum Member
Nice application :d. Goodluck !

7RecremXela's GM application Empty Re: RecremXela's GM application Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:56 am

Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Forum Member
Nice app bro, but you should remove those screenshots. It's not from saintflyff but anyways. Goodluck Very Happy

8RecremXela's GM application Empty Re: RecremXela's GM application Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:01 pm

DanielaSilva

DanielaSilva
Forum Member
nice aplications Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons