Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Client crashing at character select Empty Client crashing at character select Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 am

MigBistake

Forum Member
Hi I've been playing saint server for a few days now... in which all of I would re-install the client (manual, full, then both manual and full in same folder), restart my computer, close any other running programs and even try deleting file neuz.exe and re-patching. I have been doing this for the past few days and I am currently installing the client again as I type this.

The error I constantly encounter is that the game will start, patch and lead me to the login screen, and then to character select where it will then display something about SGuard not connecting. It then tells me that I was unable to connect and returns to the main login screen before quickly closing the whole client. My internet connection works fine and as often as this error occurs I am able to play sometimes (not sure if any of my actions have taken effect). I am very confused as to why this error occurs and how I can prevent it. Any suggestions?

2Client crashing at character select Empty Re: Client crashing at character select Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 pm

raxekem

raxekem
Forum Member
check log in errors there might be a fatal file that stops you from logging in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons