Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xDllPrawD

xDllPrawD
Forum Member
There was a problem with the Female and Male Make-up things Sad .When I put a makeup on my character, there's an error that said "SGuard>Blocked>Kicked" and I got kicked out of the game. There was also a problem on Element Change Scroll.When I was trying to make an element change with it, it says "Element Change Scroll crashes the game>Blocked" Sad ..Can you please fix it?Asap?

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Element change scroll never worked.... As for the make-up I never used it so I can't really help you :/ Rob is the dev he should be able to fix those.

worldfortruth

worldfortruth
Forum Member
No, that's not right. The element change scroll worked for me before. I changed my Legendary Golden Yoyo from fire, to electricity, to water, then to wind. I had the same problem when I tried to change it to land though. It won't work for me now.

dfghjkl

Forum Member
godslayer wrote:Element change scroll never worked....

How long have you even been here? They worked plenty fine up until sometime in May.

xDllPrawD

xDllPrawD
Forum Member
It was working when I used it a few months ago, but now it doesn't

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
godslayer wrote:
Element change scroll never worked....

How long have you even been here? They worked plenty fine up until sometime in May.

I'm playing since over 6 months an back then the element scroll wasn't working so if it worked between today and 6 months ago I apologie Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons