Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OK that's not right! Empty OK that's not right! Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 pm

DarkerThanNight

DarkerThanNight
Forum Member
In my opinion this forum is used really by a few people! We must grow our community! Let's tell more players about the forum and make it alive! By the way we are already in the top 10 in Gtop100 *party!*

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000577044014

2OK that's not right! Empty Re: OK that's not right! Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 pm

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I agree unfortunatly... As a forum moderator, I spend more time here then in game :/ I try to be as active as possible to answer fast to all the new topics/questions, and I posted a few useful guides to help newbies and to bring other players on the forum. You could always shout in game: "Come on our epic forum, guides, tutorials, events, updates and much more on https://saintflyff.forumtl.com" It wouldn't be punishable at all because it promotes Saint flyff and not other servers. If I was a GM (couldn't because not active enough in game), I would shout in the entire server to pass by here Razz. BTW Bellemund, if you read that someday you could shout occasionally to promote the forum Razz.

We have around 5-10 posts/topics per day which is not enough for me haha.
Thanks for your opinion!

3OK that's not right! Empty Re: OK that's not right! Mon May 14, 2012 11:44 am

Electronix

Game Master
Game Master
Agreed^

4OK that's not right! Empty Re: OK that's not right! Mon May 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Bellemund

Bellemund
Administrator
Administrator
godslayer wrote:I agree unfortunatly... As a forum moderator, I spend more time here then in game :/ I try to be as active as possible to answer fast to all the new topics/questions, and I posted a few useful guides to help newbies and to bring other players on the forum. You could always shout in game: "Come on our epic forum, guides, tutorials, events, updates and much more on https://saintflyff.forumtl.com" It wouldn't be punishable at all because it promotes Saint flyff and not other servers. If I was a GM (couldn't because not active enough in game), I would shout in the entire server to pass by here Razz. BTW Bellemund, if you read that someday you could shout occasionally to promote the forum Razz.

We have around 5-10 posts/topics per day which is not enough for me haha.
Thanks for your opinion!

Well the reason why only few registered in this forum because this is new compared to the old forum made by Kimura which has 1k more registered. Dont worry if i got in game i will be taking time to promote Laughing

5OK that's not right! Empty Re: OK that's not right! Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 pm

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Thank you Bellemund Very Happy

6OK that's not right! Empty Re: OK that's not right! Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 am

LunaStar

LunaStar
Forum Member
A majority of the time, the forums do not load for me, thus i think that it's down.

Perhaps this is an issue with others?

7OK that's not right! Empty Re: OK that's not right! Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I don't think so, our forum works fine for everybody... Could you post a screenshot if this problem happens again please? That you way I could try to fix the problem Smile

8OK that's not right! Empty Re: OK that's not right! Wed May 16, 2012 5:10 pm

DarkerThanNight

DarkerThanNight
Forum Member
Imma shout for the forum now in-game hoping people will join it! Smile

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000577044014

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons