1 How to change your THEME guide! on Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 am
First of all, a theme is... well it is complicate to explain but basically it is the main colors of your Flyff window. By that I mean the background of your login panel, your inventory, bag, friend list, guild panel, hotkeys, combo bar etc... It is extremely easy to modify and the changes are AWESOME. The default theme is white/light blue everywhere right? Well I now have a blue glowing black theme everywhere! Alright here is the tutorial
1. Download the theme that you want (no virus/hack or anything dangerous, the download links are below)
2. If you don't have WinRar, I highly recommand you to get it (it's free). If you have another unzipper program like 7zip, it will work fine too but you will have to know how to extract files (should be easy on every program)
3. Find the theme file you downloaded in WinRar there: C:\Users\[Name of computer]\Downloads
4. Click once on that file, then press the "extract to" button on top.
5. (read CAREFULLY or else it won't work) Once the extraction panel appears, try to find your Saint Flyff folder. Open it, then look out for the THEME folder. DO NOT OPEN THAT THEME FOLDER! Simply click on it once and press OK.
6. A warning message will pop-up asking you if you want to replace the existing files by the one you want to extract. Pres YES TO ALL.
7. You're done!!!! Nothing simplier just open your patcher and play, the change is always epic and enjoyable. You can always change theme after using the same way.
Theme download links (100% NO DANGERS):
tell me if it doesn't work!