Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SaintFlyFF Official Forum

Not a member?

If you aren't a member yet, it only takes a couple of minutes to register! Members get these benefits and more!

Start new topics and reply to others
Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
Add events to our community calendar
Get your own profile and make new friends
Customize your experience here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello <3  Empty Hello <3 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Leane

Forum Member
Hey everyone! I'm Leane Smile I'm new here but Im not new to FlyFF I've played it since v11 :3 I like the looks of this server and I seriously think I'm gonna enjoy Very Happy I look forward to seeing you all in game. I'm going to download right now ! I see that the Admin Bellemund is awesomely active! I love it =D Well See ya!

2Hello <3  Empty Re: Hello <3 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Bellemund

Bellemund
Administrator
Administrator
Leane wrote:Hey everyone! I'm Leane Hello <3  650269930 I'm new here but Im not new to FlyFF I've played it since v11 :3 I like the looks of this server and I seriously think I'm gonna enjoy Hello <3  364988687 I look forward to seeing you all in game. I'm going to download right now ! I see that the Admin Bellemund is awesomely active! I love it =D Well See ya!

Goodluck Leane just follow the procedure on how to download Saint FlyFF so there will be no problem for you in playing. lol!

3Hello <3  Empty Re: Hello <3 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Leane

Forum Member
Excited to start out! Smile Can't directly download full client since "Free slots are taken" so I'm downloading part by part now Smile

4Hello <3  Empty Re: Hello <3 Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:02 am

godslayer

godslayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Welcome in Saint Flyff!!! Don't hesitate to ask me any question about the specifications of the server. If you have problem downloading the game you can also ask me or Bellemund for advices.

See you soon in game, I hope you will have a lot of fun Very Happy

5Hello <3  Empty Re: Hello <3 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:31 pm

KuBskouTz

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
WELCOME Enjoy Playing Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons